Shabby Chic Bedroom Tour

Wednesday, April 13, 2016
   
Two years ago I redid my bedroom.  A lot of it was DIY.  It all stemmed around wanting to incorporate a marble dresser that belonged to my grandmother.  Here is a long blog post with links to the before and after.
     Tomorrow, pending breaking news, Good Morning, Texas will be airing a segment I pretapped with some of the DIY projects that literally started at the dumpster.  I'll post that later to facebook.
I decided to do a walking tour of my room too.  So here is that link on youtube.
      It's the first of three bedrooms I've redone.  I'm in the process of collecting items and I just built a shutter headboard for a beach themed room.  So...expect to start seeing those post over the next few months....just as soon as I actually do the projects...and then photograph them!  But...it's coming to a blog near you soon.  A lot is pending on my brother's willingness to get to work on the flooring I want put in, and apparently he doesn't work with my schedule I'm supposed to work with his..imagine.  But....I think the two should be merging soon!

No comments