Valentine's Day Projects

Monday, January 14, 2013
This week I'll be posting a few projects I did last year....but didn't post about....and while these are posting....I'll be configuring the finishing touches on the projects I'll be putting together for this year....some of which I'll be sharing over the next months, but the others.....they'll go into the good ol' blog file for next year.  Above are the photos of this week's projects.  I'll attach links as the week goes by that will include tutorials and sources.   Crush on You, Chocolate Popcorn Balls, You A-Maze Me, Heart Chips Hot Stuff, Cake Balls in cute Boxes.  
Below is a post from last year, click and you can go to the links for 14 Valentine's projects from years gone by, or just click on the Valentin's Label below my name and you can search to your hearts content (the word heart strategically placed for holiday appropriate mood language). 

Here is a link to 14 projects and recipes I posted about last year. 



and now....I have exactly one month to work on that whole 'get a Valentine' thing.  Which might cut into my 'make a Valentine for every person I know, or might meet over the next month.  Decisions.  Decisions. 

1 comment

Brian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian