Good Morning, Texas: Halloween Lights

Monday, September 17, 2012
I'm headed to Good Morning, Texas this morning to do a few fall crafts-in particular-candles.  I'll be doing two segments-frosted glass, and then a mish mash of fun Halloween candle holders.  My friend Jo created a facebook page to house the segments if you are interested, here is the link where old segments have been posted, and new ones will continue to go up....along with some other blog type happenings. 
I'll be sharing this tutorial (links to the full tutorials are the underlined names above each picture)....
I'll also be sharing a collection of frosted creations I've put together over the last year or so....frosted glass spray is another item you can add to my growing list of addictions.  The nice thing about so many addictions is that I don't have time to let any of them 'own' me. 
Here are the links to the wine glasses, and fresh cupcakes sign, and unity candle
In segment two, I'll be sharing....
...and a few other candle holder ideas.  The fall weather is finally here.....now bring on the crafts!!!

2 comments

DeeDee said...

Good Morning Christy... I meet you via Good Morning Texas a few minutes ago and had to come check out all the fun stuff....I signed on via email... loved the frosted glasses...

Jo said...

Ok, you may think I am crazy but as your super fan, I have an idea. I think you should make a beautiful apron that has "From Glitter to Gumdrops" name on it somewhere and wear it for your craft segments.