Christmas Lights

Friday, December 14, 2007
This week Kelly and I took some time to hang out and get in a little Christmas activity. I LOVE looking at lights (and usually drag at least one friend along at some point during the holiday). It's been quite awhile since Kelly has been in town during the holidays. I grabbed some pizza, Kelly provided hot chocolate and we headed out to see what we could see and sing along to Christmas music (that's when you know you have been friends a long time). I even had my camera in my purse and was able to snap a picture of one of the last houses we passed. These are up in some huge trees in front of a house with moving features. I can't imagine many places that have as MANY different neighborhood competitions which provides for some great light looking. It was just 'fun' in the midst of a crazy week!

No comments